About EST Academy and Jadwal
EST Academy was founded in 2016. Since then, we have been one of Canada’s fastest growing tutoring company. We are a welcoming and inclusive online community, and a leader in providing 30+ courses that support students around the world.
EST Academy’s unique tutoring tools and technologies provide students with diverse and relevant viewpoints to open their minds and broaden their thinking, skills, and interests, unlocking their potential.
With our team of qualified instructors, and with a focus on connectivity and targeted learning objectives, we do education right!
Are you interested in helping students achieve academic success in their university/college courses? If so, consider a teacher/tutor position at EST Academy. You can work either from home or from our office in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Method of instruction will be using an online meeting sofware (similar to GotoWebinar) where the instructor will be able to share a whiteboard, PowerPoint slides, or the desktop screen with the instructor voice. Students will not be able to talk, but they will be able to ask questions through a chat box.
- You will be working online, in group sessions or one-on-one sessions, with university sutdents in the Middle East.
- Job Type: Contract for a potential for full-time
- Location: Online or from our office in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- You will be working with Arab students mostly from the Gulf countries. All courses are in English language.
- Experience with Moodle online course management system is an asset
- Previous experience in teaching/tutoring
- Relevant educational background to the tutoring subjects
- University degree in the field is an asset
- Bilingual, Arabic and English
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic language
- Excellent communication, organizational, administration, and online/computer skills
- For applicants from Egypt: If you have an access to one of the following devices, you will have an advantage of getting this position and you will be able to work from home.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 or higher with Microsoft Pen, or
- Apple iPad Pro or higher with Apple Pencil
Please click on the following link for a complete list of courses that we are looking to hire an instructor for. Please make sure to mention the course name when you apply for the job.Course List
Compensation is based on a per hour basis and it depends on experience and location
How to apply?
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Once you send your resume, please complete this application form:Application Form